Posted to user@any23.apache.org by Michele Mostarda <mi...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/03 10:13:04 UTC

Re: Any23 class constructor

Hi Murick,
   it seems it doesn't recognize the file mimetype (it tries to parse it as
RDF-NT instead than JSONLD).
Try to rename the file using jsonld extension:

File myFile = new File(“input/file.jsonld.");

Best
Michele

--
Michele Mostarda
Senior Software Engineer

Re: Any23 class constructor

Posted by Michele Mostarda <mi...@gmail.com>.
Dear Murick,
   in line 4

     final Any23 runner = new Any23(modifiableConf,"rdf-nt");

you're declaring an Any23 instance wich suppors only RDF Ntriples extractor.

You should instead specify the json-ld extractor if you consider to process
JSONLD only or even better activate all extractors simply specifying
nothing like:

Re: Any23 class constructor