Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Nathan Beyer <nd...@apache.org> on 2008/06/15 04:39:10 UTC

spring 2.5 dependencies missing

I'm trying to build the code in trunk, but I'm getting an error about
"/tools/spring-2.5" not being found by the "/apps/weblogger/build.xml"
script. Is there something missing in the repo or am I not setting up my
environment correctly?

thanks
-Nathan

Re: spring 2.5 dependencies missing

Posted by Allen Gilliland <Al...@Sun.COM>.
yeah.  that's actually something i'd like to change because i think it's
a bit confusing.  if you are only interested in the blog server then you
should just be in apps/weblogger and work from there.  the top level
build file does more work than you need to really.

-- Allen

Posted by Nathan Beyer <nd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Allen Gilliland <Al...@Sun.COM>.

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.