Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Kyle Adams <ka...@gfs.com> on 2004/08/13 17:56:41 UTC

Task for Reading POMs

Before I go re-inventing the wheel, I wanted to check and see if anyone
else was working/had worked on scratching the same itch:

I'd like to be able to utilize Maven's POM for describing a project;
XmlProperty gets me most of the way there, but there are a few things
(like imported POMs) that it doesn't handle.  Consequently I'd like the
write a PomProperty (probably extending XmlProperty) to handle these
extra bits of functionality.

Thanks,
Kyle

_____

Kyle Adams | Java Developer  |  Gordon Food Service  |  616-717-6162

Re: Task for Reading POMs

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
I think that's what "JAM" does. Don't know the URL off the top of my head.