Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Leszek Gawron <lg...@mobilebox.pl> on 2005/01/23 13:08:03 UTC

flowscript test case

I am trying to track the differences in behaviour in JXTG when running
from flowscript or from standalone pipeline. Is there any testing
support to simulate calling a flowscript function (and an appropriate
pipeline later on of course)?

Re: flowscript test case

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Leszek Gawron wrote:
> Leszek Gawron wrote:
>
>> I am trying to track the differences in behaviour in JXTG when running
>> from flowscript or from standalone pipeline. Is there any testing
>> support to simulate calling a flowscript function (and an appropriate
>> pipeline later on of course)?
>>
> I have found a callFunction method in SitemapComponentTest case but this
> method does not give me access to the generated content - only the
> continuation id.

We can always use more anteater tests...

Vadim

Re: flowscript test case

Posted by Leszek Gawron <lg...@mobilebox.pl>.