Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Frank Anke <fa...@mms-dresden.de> on 2005/07/04 12:20:50 UTC

cannot login, after configured another database

I have configured jetspeed2 with a mysql database.
Everything is fine and no exceptions were thrown. Also the DB-Browser Portlet ist running with the new setup.

But when I try to login, I get the Message "This user account its password is disabled. Please contact administration."

Can someone help?

thx
Frank A.

Re: cannot login, after configured another database

Posted by James Liao <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hi Frank,
Have you gone to folder %J2_SRC%\portal and run maven -o db.entities?
Try it, this target will setup the default database data.

- James Liao