Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Pei Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2016/05/27 19:24:56 UTC

Welcome Azad Dehghan as a cTAKES committer

The Apache cTAKES PMC is pleased to introduce Azad Dehghan as a new
committer. We are very happy with the sustained growth of the project
and look forward to continued contributions from the community and
adding to the ranks of the cTAKES committers.

--Pei

Re: Welcome Azad Dehghan as a cTAKES committer

Posted by Azad Dehghan <az...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the confidence! Looking forward to get more involved!

Best,
Azad