Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by sdan <sd...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/16 20:16:34 UTC

unable to invoke external webservice from bpel

Does anyone have complete source code of a bpel process invoking an external
webservice?

Attached is the source code of a HelloWorld bpel process. The process is
exposed to outside
world through a http consumer bc. when I call the process through the http
consumer bc, it works fine.
Now I added an invoke activity in the bpel process that tries to get some
info from an external webservice (thru http provider bc) but that part
doesn't work. I'll appreciate if anybody could tell me what the problem is.
Thanks.
-Dan

Source code  http://www.nabble.com/file/8469/ODETest.zip ODETest.zip