Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2007/04/10 02:26:19 UTC

Re: Questions about Billing Accounts and new FinAccount code

That sounds like a BillingAccount bug, and a big one too! In fact that is a deal killer bug.... A credit limit is just that, not a payment, so the invoice shouldn't be marked paid...

The FinAccount stuff isn't an alternative to a BillingAccount, it is for a different purpose. They are for tracking how much money you hold for a customer, like a bank account or a gift card or a pay in advance for small or high risk purchases.

-David

Re: Questions about Billing Accounts and new FinAccount code

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
David,

thanks this helps me a lot to clarify this.
I guess I'll need some help/suggestions from Si too because he recently
did a lot of work in the billing account processes, and he can probably
help to find where the issue is.

Jacopo