Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Abhishek Agarwal <ab...@indiamart.com> on 2018/09/07 10:02:13 UTC

regarding 'sharedlib' in solr

Hi,

I want to share a folder containing text files in solr among different
cores so if the folder is updated ,so it would reflect in all the cores
having path specified but the problem I am facing is that , i am using
sharedlib in solr.xml and specifying the default path there.And also I am
updating schema.xml of my core but when I am loading core ,it is giving
error 'unsafe loading' .and not getting reload. Please help me in this.

Abhishek Agarwal

Re: regarding 'sharedlib' in solr

Posted by Vincenzo D'Amore <v....@gmail.com>.
Usually sharedlib is a path to a directory that contains .jar files, then
added to the Solr classpath.

For example I've used sharedlib to deploy a jar where is a the
implementation of a custom plugin for Solr that extends
ExtendedDismaxQParserPlugin.

--
Vincenzo D'Amore

Re: regarding 'sharedlib' in solr