Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Jerry He <je...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/10 23:06:46 UTC

HBase Reference Guide for previous releases

Hi, folk

I am trying to find out if we keep HBase Ref Guide and other docs from
previous releases on the Apache HBase site.

We have:
http://hbase.apache.org/book/book.html
which seems to be the latest from master.

I found this one for 0.94:
http://hbase.apache.org/0.94/book/book.html

But I can not find anything for 0.96 or 0.98 on the web site.

Can anyone give any pointers?

Thanks,

Jerry

Re: HBase Reference Guide for previous releases

Posted by Jerry He <je...@gmail.com>.
Ok. Andrew

Thanks!

Posted by Jerry He <je...@gmail.com>.
Ok. Andrew

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

Hein (via Tom White)

Re: HBase Reference Guide for previous releases

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy