Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Raj <sr...@hotmail.com> on 2001/09/20 17:49:23 UTC

Keep with next

I need to keep paragraph headings together with the paragraphs. As I understand from another mail this is not implemented in fop yet. Any idea when this is likely to be implemented?
Thanks
-Rajendran

Re: Keep with next

Posted by Daniel Pfuhl <pf...@yahoo.de>.
hi,

afaik this should work for keeping together
table-rows.
so you maybe try to make something like this

+---------------------------+
|       header              | row1
|     paragraph             | row2

so you will be able to keep row1 together with row2.

hth

daniel

 --- Raj <sr...@hotmail.com> schrieb: > I need to

=====