Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by jdow <jd...@earthlink.net> on 2006/07/01 12:34:17 UTC

[OT} silliness wasRe: trusted_networks confusion--simple case

From: "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca>

> Hopefully I've clarified any remaining questions about this.  If I
> haven't maybe Matt, Bowie, Kelson or someone else will take a whack at
> it.  I'm four hours into a public holiday so I now get to bill you twice
> as much!

Is there a local workaholics annonymous branch near you?

{^_-}

Re: [OT} silliness wasRe: trusted_networks confusion--simple case

Posted by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca>.
jdow wrote:

> Is there a local workaholics annonymous branch near you?

Oh I'm sure not to be anonymous about it.  I guess one upside to
insomnia is that I don't spend time working that could be better spent
sleeping.