Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Brian Munroe <br...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/05 19:30:08 UTC

Configuration Settings

Ok, here is a dumb one.  From reading this:

http://activemq.apache.org/tcp-transport-reference.html

Can I configure these on the broker side (vs the client side) by
setting my transportConnector in activemq.xml?

For example

<transportConnectors>
    <transportConnector name="broker.node01"
uri="tcp://localhost:61616?connectionTimeout=120000"/>
</transportConnectors>

-- brian

Re: Configuration Settings

Posted by Brian Munroe <br...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 10:44 AM, Joe Fernandez
<jo...@ttmsolutions.com> wrote:
> Yes you can. Here's an example that illustrates using one of the wireFormat
>  options, which in this case disables the inactivity monitor.

Cool, thanks!  And it looks like a semi-colon (;) is used to delimit
name/value pairs in URI?

-- brian

RE: Configuration Settings

Posted by Joe Fernandez <jo...@ttmsolutions.com>.
Yes you can. Here's an example that illustrates using one of the wireFormat
options, which in this case disables the inactivity monitor.

<transportConnector name="openwire"
uri="tcp://localhost:61616?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0"/>

Joe
www.ttmsolutions.com