Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by pi...@ird.fr on 2021/10/26 07:44:16 UTC

echarts-graph-modularity 2..1.0 and categories export

Dear Yi,

First of all, I apologize for sending my thanks so late.
The version of echarts-graph-modularity 2.1.0 is perfect.
I attach an example of our use: analysis of the co-authors of scientific articles.
https://beep.ird.fr/acces/SOURIS-copub.htm QUESTION : Would it be possible to export to echarts the clusters informations (graph.categories) generated by echarts-graph-modularity to be able to select / deselect each cluster (categorie) as in:
https://echarts.apache.org/examples/en/editor.html?c=graph-circular-layout
with this kind of function :
legend: [
{
data: graph.categories.map(function (a) {
return a.name;
})
}
],

Best regards

Pier Luigi ROSSI
IRD (Institut de recherche pour le développement)
France