Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Gangadhar Rao <ga...@netcracker.com> on 2013/08/05 08:53:29 UTC

threads not getting created with activemq-cpp-library-3.7.1 version

I upgraded by CMS CPP library from activemq-cpp-library-3.4.5 to
activemq-cpp-library-3.7.1 version

With activemq-cpp-library-3.4.5 version, I was not getting the below error.

Starting getting the below error when I am running the producer with the new
version activemq-cpp-library-3.7.1

Error
----------
Failed to create new Thread.
        FILE: activemq/transport/tcp/TcpTransportFactory.cpp, LINE: 119
        FILE: activemq/transport/tcp/TcpTransportFactory.cpp, LINE: 61
        FILE: activemq/core/ActiveMQConnectionFactory.cpp, LINE: 355

Any help from anyone would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Gangadhar

Re: threads not getting created with activemq-cpp-library-3.7.1 version

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On 08/05/2013 02:53 AM, Gangadhar Rao wrote:
> I upgraded by CMS CPP library from activemq-cpp-library-3.4.5 to
> activemq-cpp-library-3.7.1 version
>
> With activemq-cpp-library-3.4.5 version, I was not getting the below error.
>
> Starting getting the below error when I am running the producer with the new
> version activemq-cpp-library-3.7.1
>
> Error
> ----------
> Failed to create new Thread.
>          FILE: activemq/transport/tcp/TcpTransportFactory.cpp, LINE: 119
>          FILE: activemq/transport/tcp/TcpTransportFactory.cpp, LINE: 61
>          FILE: activemq/core/ActiveMQConnectionFactory.cpp, LINE: 355
>
> Any help from anyone would be highly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Gangadhar

Not enough info to even guess, can you provide a test case?

--
Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.