Posted to users@royale.apache.org by doug777 <do...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/26 03:36:39 UTC

fx:Declarations Objects not defined on initComplete

In our Spark project we defined in fx:Declarations some DisplayObjects,
Effects, Images and Formatters that were not going to be displayed or used
immediately.

Some further settings were then applied after initComplete.

But in Royale JS only, these declarations are still not defined after
initComplete.

How are fx:Declarations objects handled in JS?

Should they be defined at the time initComplete is called or not?

Doug