Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/25 19:51:20 UTC

IGNITE-4103 IgniteDataStreamer doesn't throw exception if cache is destroyed

Hi,

I have raised PR[1] for the following jira ticket[2].

Please review and let me know if any changes required.

Regards,

Saikat

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/1186

Re: IGNITE-4103 IgniteDataStreamer doesn't throw exception if cache is destroyed

Posted by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi Saikat,

Sorry, I missed your comment in the ticket. Will take a look!

-Val

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Valentin,

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.