Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by bobx59 <bo...@hotmail.com> on 2008/08/11 19:28:28 UTC

Calculator.java sample question

I followed the  C:\axis-1_4\docs\user-guide.html and I get an HTTP 404 Not
Found error.

I followed their steps exactly, any idea why I would get this error?

Thanks

 step 1 : copy the above .java file into your webapp directory, and rename
it "Calculator.jws". % copy Calculator.java
<your-webapp-root>/axis/Calculator.jws
Now for step 2... hm, wait a minute. You're done! You should now be able to
access the service at the following URL (assuming your Axis web application
is on port 8080):
http://localhost:8080/axis/Calculator.jws