Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Matt Walsh <mw...@schnucks.com> on 2006/06/12 18:34:08 UTC

Problem with setting a FormTable

In my pageBeginRender method, I'm calling setTableModel() to correctly
set the table model to display. Normally this works, except once there's
a validation error on my page, or if I simply go to another page of the
table. Every time after that, the previous table model is being used,
even though the correct one is being set. It's as if Tapestry is caching
the last saved table model, and any call to set a different table model
is useless. The only way to get the application to work correctly is to
shut down my browser and restart.
The information transmitted (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is intended only for the person(s) or entity/entities to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.