Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Doug Simmons <do...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/28 04:01:21 UTC

Re: RemoteObject cannot work with ColdFusion without source attribute

Hi,

If I replace RemoteObject.js, Operation.js and RemotingMessage.js in the
compiled project org.apache.royale.net folder with these files from a js
project compiled with 0.9.0 then the ColdFusion POST through the
flex2gateway works correctly again.

So there is no doubt that your removal of 'source' from the parameters
available prevents ColdFusion from working.

I'm working in Moonshine and at the moment I can't find a way to get
Moonshine to pick up source from a modified SDK, so I have to compile
without source then add it back into the compiled project file then
replace the net folder and then everything works correctly.

I can live with this, but of course it would be nice if the current SDK
allowed CF to work as before.

Doug