Posted to fop-commits@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/11/29 15:41:33 UTC

[Xmlgraphics-fop Wiki] Trivial Update of "ImageSupport/Status" by JeremiasMaerki

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Xmlgraphics-fop Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JeremiasMaerki:
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/ImageSupport/Status

The comment on the change is:
Brain dump

   * How much focus should I put on backwards-compatibility in the renderer area? FOP extensions could be affected. ATM, I'm not as far as to integrate the whole thing in the renderers, yet.

+  * Should the reference to FOUserAgent be taken out of the image package? That would make it more easily usable outside of FOP. Tonny Kohar of Kiyut is already interested in the package for their image viewer application. An adapter could provide access to a !URIResolver and the source resolution.
+