Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/19 10:44:37 UTC

Starting with the preparation of the next release of Tamaya

Dear all,

If there are no objections, I'll start with the first steps for
the next release of Apache Tamaya Version 0.4-incubating.
It will start with the release procedure within this week.

Best regards,
Anatole

--
*Anatole Tresch*
PPMC Member Apache Tamaya

Re: Starting with the preparation of the next release of Tamaya

Posted by Aaron Coburn <ac...@apache.org>.
+1
I will be happy to test any release candidates.

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by William Lieurance <wi...@namikoda.com>.

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Am 19.08.19 um 12:44 schrieb Anatole Tresch:
> If there are no objections, I'll start with the first steps for
> the next release of Apache Tamaya Version 0.4-incubating.
> It will start with the release procedure within this week.

+1

Go ahead :-)

I'm unavailable at the moment .... sorry and fingers crossed,

Phil