Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Bruno <br...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/04 18:14:44 UTC

Autocompleter allows more characters than maxlength value.

Hey guys.

I'm using a auto completer as described down below:

<sx:autocompleter id="optionsFeature"
name="featProvCtc.featVerFeatTyAssociation.featureVersion.feature.name"
keyName="featProvCtc.featVerFeatTyAssociation.featureVersion.feature.id"
list="featureList" listKey="key" listValue="value"
autoComplete="true" preload="false" resultsLimit="-1"
emptyOption="true"   forceValidOption="false"
valueNotifyTopics="/loadFeatureVersionByFeatureId" *maxlength="32"*
iconPath="/images/default_down_arrow.gif" cssClass="autocompleterWidth256"
required="true" />

I've set a maxlength, but it still allows the user to input more than 32
characters.

Appreciate any help you can give.

Thanks

--
Bruno Morelli Vargas
Mail: brunomv@gmail.com

Re: Autocompleter allows more characters than maxlength value.

Posted by Dave Newton <da...@gmail.com>.
Not sure how that's integrated into the Dojo stuff; you'll probably
have to dig, w/ the understanding it's an *old* (0.4.3?) version of
Dojo.

Another reason why the Dojo plugin is deprecated.

Dave