Posted to dev@gossip.apache.org by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/12 14:12:17 UTC

Gossip meetup in NYC

Hey all,

I am putting together a meetup for NYC.

https://www.meetup.com/nosql-nyc/events/237636715/?

Still looking for a venue so if anyone has contacts let me know.

Thank,
Edward

Re: Gossip meetup in NYC

Posted by Chia-Hung Lin <cl...@googlemail.com>.
Maybe jitsi meet[1]? It's an open source solution to provide video
conference, and was acquired by Atlassian[2].

[1]. https://jitsi.org/Projects/JitsiMeet

[2].
http://blogs.atlassian.com/2015/04/atlassian-acquires-blue-jimp-jitsi-org/

Re: Gossip meetup in NYC