Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Jesse Glick <je...@sun.com> on 2006/02/28 18:44:18 UTC

Re: svn commit: r381467 - in /ant/core/trunk: ./ docs/manual/ docs/manual/OptionalTasks/ src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/ src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/ xdocs/

Martijn Kruithof wrote:
>> If it was working before it _should_ work the same way now (I hope!),
>
> For eclipse it was NOT working before (at least not without configuring
> junit to be available to ant in the preferences screen)

That's what I meant by "working before" - that if you did include
junit.jar in Ant's own classpath, both 1.6.5 and 1.7 should use it.

> Now it also work
> by adding an classpath entry referring to the junit installation in the
> build file.

Good to hear, thanks.

-J.

--