Posted to dev@gossip.apache.org by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/03 23:11:51 UTC

Three cheers for our two GSOC applicants Mirage Abeysekara and Maxim Rusak

All,

I wanted to take a moment to thank Mirage and Maxim for getting in Google
Summer Of Code applications in.

Besides having interesting proposals the both of you contributed to the
Gossip before the GSOC period, which I do personally appreciate as well.

Let me also say: You are great coders! I know I could not have produced
what you did while I was still in College/University. CRDT gcounter?. I
could barely write a linked list that didn't deref null pointer.

Re: Three cheers for our two GSOC applicants Mirage Abeysekara and Maxim Rusak

Posted by chandresh pancholi <ch...@gmail.com>.
Completely agree with Ed.

Congratulations to Mirage & Maxim.

I learned linked list after college :) :)

--
Chandresh Pancholi
Senior Software Engineer