Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by suryapriya <pr...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/15 14:31:10 UTC

why DCEVM is not supporting in JBOSS 6.1 configured in eclipse kepler

I installed DCEVM-light-7u79-installer in my JDK1.7.0_45 then after we have
made some configurations like -XXaltjvm=dcevm
-javaagent:path\hotswap-agent.jar=autoHotswap=true in eclipse Run
configurations -> VM Arguments path, standalone.bat,standalone.conf.bat file
under bin in Jboss -server-6.2 version.

I have configured my jboss in my eclipse under server JBoss EAP 6.1+ Runtime
Server configuration. I am facing the issue is if i start my server through
command prompt it is hitting local properly, but when I start server through
eclipse the DCEVM installation changes is not working properly and local url
throwing JBWEB000065: HTTP Status 500 - java.lang.NumberFormatException:
null.

Please suggest me any solutions for this

Re: why DCEVM is not supporting in JBOSS 6.1 configured in eclipse kepler

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

There is no single occurrence of "Wicket" in your email.
You should ask this question in JBoss forums.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov