Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Vinayak Borkar <vi...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/05 03:30:12 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache VXQuery Incubating 0.2 (RC4)

Hi Marvin,

It has now been close to a month since my email to which you replied. We
were short by one vote then and we are short by one vote today. In the
meantime there were issues raised regarding the distribution of ODC-BY
content which was discussed on LEGAL-182 as you know and appears to have
reached "lazy consensus" that it is OK for VXQuery to distribute the
content about a week and a half ago. However, we are still short one
vote and cannot release.

At this time, I am not really sure what it is that the Incubator expects
from the podling to make this release happen. It would be great if you
have any ideas that could help us get this release out.

Thanks,
Vinayak