Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org> on 2019/01/14 17:49:05 UTC

[Community WG] Reminder: Meeting today at 10:30 AM PST

Hi folks,

This is a reminder that we have community WG meeting today at 10:30 AM PST.

The agenda for the meeting is here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vgi434dYkkZHs49EK4F4eMmM-3JG4f3qg-N5En-4ubg/edit#>.
Please feel free to add more items to the agenda.

See you there,

Vinod

Re: [Community WG] Reminder: Meeting today at 10:30 AM PST

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.
Cloud recording for those who missed it:
https://zoom.us/recording/play/8z2oHhJZIkf0xnJZ40-NtzlNdwn9ev_FuGQnlYkbdp4AFqpHbfWXdO46Us3-MyNu?continueMode=true

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.