Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Pablo <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/12 14:47:53 UTC

Pivot facets - distributed search - request

Hi,
Is there any way of requesting limit 10 order by a stat within facet pivot?
I know that the "json facet" component can do this and it has a very
comphrehensive api, but it has a problem of consistency (refinement) when
querying across multiple shards.
And given that pivot facets supports distributed searching, I tried to make
a similar request, but couldn't find how to do it.
Thanks in advance!

Re: Pivot facets - distributed search - request

Posted by Yonik Seeley <ys...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 8:47 AM, Pablo <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there any way of requesting limit 10 order by a stat within facet pivot?

No.

> I know that the "json facet" component can do this and it has a very
> comphrehensive api, but it has a problem of consistency (refinement) when
> querying across multiple shards.

I know a lot of people have been looking for refinements, I'll try to
get to this relatively soon!
In the meantime, one can probably minimize the error somewhat by
requesting a larger limit.

-Yonik