Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Jakub Kurzak <ku...@sixthmoment.com> on 2013/11/09 21:18:23 UTC

looking for help testing a GPU-based KNN recommender

At Sixth Moment, we are developing GPU-based recommender engines.
We just opened access to our rudimentary boolean KNN recommender,
and we are getting ready to launch our ALS recommender.

We are in debt to the Mahout community for helping us get up to speed
on the intricacies of machine learning algorithms, so thank you all.

We would also appreciate it very much if some of you would be willing
to try out our system and provide us with early feedback.

--
Jakub Kurzak, co-founder
Sixth Moment Computing