Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Bhaskar Maddala <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/02 23:01:19 UTC

Searching class spaces - noob

Hello,

   Does anyone know of a way to search class spaces for the location
(bundle/jar file) from which a specified class is being loaded?
Alternatively a admin application that lists all the classes available
in a bundle class space.

   Apologize if the question does not make sense, I am new to using
OSGi and a visual view of the available classes in the class space of
a bundle would help me in debugging my application.

Thanks
Bhaskar

Re: Searching class spaces - noob

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
There is no easy way to do this and certainly no OSGi standard way of
doing it.

You could get the set of packages in a class space, but not the set of
classes.

Well, it might not be completely impossible, but it would require a lot
of reflection over all of your bundles' content as well as the current
set of wirings among them...it would not be pretty.

-> richard