Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Krysten Helka <kr...@hotmail.com> on 2016/11/08 04:46:03 UTC

My Document is Pound Symbols

Hello.  I’ve tried everything, from converting the Document, to trying to find a backup file, but nothing seems to work.  I don’t overly understand what to do, and I lost over thirty pages of work.  I saved before shutting off the computer, but it still asked me what format I want the Doc in, and it’s still nothing but pound symbols.  Is there anything that I can do?  Thank you.

Sent from Windows Mail

Re: My Document is Pound Symbols

Posted by Hagar Delest <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

See if that helps: https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=84056

Beware, you're not subscribed to the list, you may miss other replies.

Hagar

Le 08/11/2016  05:46, Krysten Helka a crit :