Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Ar...@vertexinc.com on 2002/04/01 22:19:55 UTC

Resource bundle not found

Hi,

I received the following exception while trying to run the cactus test:

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: java.util.MissingResourceException:
Can't find bundle for base name cactus, locale en_US

      at
java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(ResourceBundle.java:712)

      at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(ResourceBundle.java:683)

      at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:546)

      at
org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.<clinit>(AbstractHttpClient.java:88)

      at
org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.runTest(ServletTestCase.java:130)

      at
org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runBare(AbstractTestCase.java:371)

Where I can find this resource bundle. Please help.

                                                      Thank you

                                                                  Arkady

RE: Resource bundle not found

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Arkady,

Please read the documentation :

http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/howto_config.html

You can also try the FAQ (which also answers your question) :

http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/faq.html

Thanks
-Vincent

Arkady