Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Senthil V <on...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/27 09:28:05 UTC

Apache::Template for modperl 2

Hi All,

I am trying to install Apache::Template for Apache 2.2.8.
Whether the porting of Apache::Template is done for modperl  2.
If its done, plz let me know from where i can get the source.

Thanks in advance,
Senthil

Re: Apache::Template for modperl 2

Posted by Fred Moyer <fr...@redhotpenguin.com>.
Geoffrey Young wrote:

> Fred Moyer wrote:
>> The port to mod_perl 2 looks straightforward, if I can scrape up some
>> extra tuits this weekend I might take run at that.
>
> google should have turned up this:
>
> http://www.modperlcookbook.org/~geoff/modules/experimental/Apache-Template-2.00_01.tar.gz

Sorry for missing that, I looked on CPAN and then got caught up in
reading through the source, my bad.

Posted by Geoffrey Young <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Fred Moyer <fr...@redhotpenguin.com>.

--
Red Hot Penguin Consulting LLC
mod_perl/PostgreSQL consulting and implementation

Re: Apache::Template for modperl 2

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.
On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 3:28 AM, Senthil V <on...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to install Apache::Template for Apache 2.2.8.

If you look in the archives you'll see that this has been discussed
many times.  My general advice is to use something more flexible, like
CGI::Application with its TT plugin.

- Perrin