Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Jason Rizer <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2001/04/26 20:04:42 UTC

importNode( )

Hello.  I'm just wondering if Dom Level 1 supports
something equivalent to importNode( ).  I'm trying to
support a couple of different parsers, one of which is
only Dom Level 1 compliant, and importNode( ) is
giving me trouble.  The Level 1 parser implementation
has a proprietary means of allowing a document to
'adopt' a node, but this requires special parser
specific handling.  It would be nice if there were a
way to do it through the DOM Level 1 interfaces.
Thanks in advance for any help!

-Jason