Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org> on 2004/12/05 22:06:46 UTC

[OT] Roy G. Biv vs Miles Elam

Reading lots of mails sent by "Roy G. Biv" coming from the address
"miles@pcextremist.com" and with the "Miles Elam" signature is rather
confusing.

Roy/Miles, would you please clarify this and tell us what your real name is?

Thanks,
Eugene^H^H^H^H^H^HSylvain ;-)

Re: [OT] Roy G. Biv vs Miles Elam

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Good question! I noted this too, but I thought he was using another PC.

Best Regards,

Antonio [This is my PC - no need to add/change my name! - ;-) ]

On Dom, 5 de Diciembre de 2004, 15:06, Sylvain Wallez dijo: