Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Saunders Jack <ja...@volvo.com> on 2003/06/30 15:44:28 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache proxy issue

We have compiled apache 1.3.27 with mod_ssl and open-ssl.  We seem to have hang ups that occur sporadically.  WHen the hang ups occur it could take 60 secs for the content to be served up.  I have other proxy servers compiled that donot experience this type of behavior.  The only difference is the servers that I am proxying to are a few more hops away.  I am suspecting a firewall issue since the servers are hosted in the DMZ.  ALso by moving the reverse proxy inside our network we donot experience the problems.  If there is anything I should look at within apache please let me know.

Thanks

Re: [users@httpd] Apache proxy issue

Posted by Jeff Cohen <su...@gej-it.com>.
What is your config and what pages are you trying to serve?
Also, what proxy commands fo you run? Do you mix proxy with SSL?
Give some more info to get yourself helped.

All the best,
Jeff Cohen