Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Oleg V Alexeev <go...@penza.net> on 2001/06/26 21:36:59 UTC

Re[2]: [VOTE] Two New Committers

Hello Ted,

Good news... 8)

Ted, now I end up my playing with rowsets and try to build working
implementaion of RowSetFactory. But I have difficalties with some
solutions. As for my early JDBCFactory, I try to read rows from
somewhere in result set and process only limited count of it. But in
CachedRowSet I can not find solution to move to the start row and read
limited 'window'. Is there any way to do so?

I found RowSetReaderImpl class in rowsets package and try to implement
my own version of this reader, but there is not good result with it...
Can I found somewhere source code for this class? I search JDC for it,
but 'target not found'.

May be I touch wrong way... Any suggestions?

--
Best regards,
 Oleg                            mailto:gonza@penza.net

Re[2]: [VOTE] Two New Committers

Posted by Oleg V Alexeev <go...@penza.net>.
Hello Ted,

 Thank you for your answer, Ted. So, I need to implement my version of
 CachedRowSet... 8)

--
Best regards,
 Oleg                            mailto:gonza@penza.net