Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by samneth/jt <19...@student.tu.kielce.pl> on 2004/05/22 12:11:50 UTC

transaction or sth else?

hello!

i've got some problem with my "portlet" (i can't say that it is PORTLET
cause it doesn't work properly ;))

my configuration:

jestspeed 1.4 + tomcat 5.0.19 + postgresql 7.4.1 + adequate jdbc drivers
(jdbc 3)

my portlet is based on databasebrowserportlet and is connected with
databasebrowseraction, and... when sql query (select) is executed by 2 or
more users results seems to be "mixed". this occures "only" sometimes.
in databrowser action i've overwritten such methods

- buildNormalContext
- doUpdate
- getQueryParameters (with this one i modify initial .xreg sql query)

my "new" query is build by getQueryParameters and informations provided by
user (FORM).

can anyone tell me what's is wrong with my "portlet" :) is it about
transactions or something? thanks in advance.

samneth