Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org> on 1997/01/31 06:08:05 UTC

new apache mirror (including /httpd)

I'm now mirroring taz 4 times daily (using
ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/rex-fixed/source/net/mirror_2.8.orig.tar.gz
plus the _2.8-7 patch in the same dir).  I've got an edge over other
mirrors 'cause I'm a few ether hops and a private T1 from taz.

http://apache.arctic.org/
ftp://apache.arctic.org/pub/apache
ftp://apache.arctic.org/pub/httpd

I'm tempted to learn CVSup stuff so that I can also mirror the repository.

Dean