Posted to announce@trafficserver.apache.org by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org> on 2021/04/30 19:25:53 UTC

New Poll - Dates for the Spring Summit - Take 2

It was brought to my attention that WWDC is going to be held the same week as our summit, so some of the Apple people might not have been able to fully attend.  We are going to move the Spring Summit 2 weeks later.

The ATS Spring Summit will be held for two consecutive half days this Spring (8:00am to 12:00pm PDT).  We would like to know when people are available to participate.  Below is a link to a Doodle:

https://doodle.com/poll/i67fndvmx3b74cu9 <https://doodle.com/poll/i67fndvmx3b74cu9>

-Bryan