Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Dwayne Kemp <da...@rci.rutgers.edu> on 2002/11/18 20:09:54 UTC

mod_jk and CocoonII

Im using:

Apache-1.3.23
Tomcat4-4.1.12
Cocoon2.0.3
mod_jk

Cocoon II works fine from

	http://localhost:8080/my app

but using the mod_jk when i go to

	http://locatlhost/my app

only static content is served it will not render my xml.
any suggestions would be appreciated.

///////| Dwayne A. Kemp     ////////                                   |
////////| wick26d@netscape.net ////   "if the gospel be hid it is hid  |
/////////| office 1: 856 764 1120 //       to those that are lost"     |
//////////| office 2: 609 387 5251 //				       |
///////////| office 3: 732 445 1907 ext. 6601 /// 		       |
////////////| PROGRAMMER - DEVELOPER ///////                           |

Re: mod_jk and CocoonII

Posted by "Lenya L. Khachaturov" <le...@chemsell.yaroslavl.ru>.
On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 02:09:54PM -0500, Dwayne Kemp wrote:

> Im using:
>
> Apache-1.3.23
> Tomcat4-4.1.12
> Cocoon2.0.3
> mod_jk
>
> Cocoon II works fine from
>
> 	http://localhost:8080/my app
>
> but using the mod_jk when i go to
>
> 	http://locatlhost/my app
>
> only static content is served it will not render my xml.
> any suggestions would be appreciated.

It must be a misconfiguration of mod_jk. Read the HOWTO in the Tomcat
distribution, mod_jk works fine for me.

--
Lenya Khachaturov
mailto:lenya@chemsell.yaroslavl.ru

Re: mod_jk and CocoonII

Posted by Jacob L E Blain Christen <ja...@entheal.com>.
You need lines like this in your apache httpd.conf (or included therein):

JkMount /my ajp13
JkMount /my/* ajp13

These lines tell apache to forward any requests for the mounted URI's to
tomcat via the AJP13 protocol which will then get processed by cocoon.

RE: mod_jk and CocoonII

Posted by foudyl <fo...@archimedia.fr>.
hello

try to correct your URL
you've written locatlhost instead of localhost
remember :
this is apache your drive the config
so look again your httpdconf file
try with your real IP eg:  http://222.222.222.222/myapp  instead localhost
after check you mod_jk and path in your script
hope you will find
;-)

Foudyl
http://www.hebergement-pro.com/
cocoon 2 , php, and JSP hosting

Re: Sessions (read please!)

Posted by Mauro Daniel Ardolino <ma...@altersoft.com.ar>.
Hi! third time.  I'm still stuck.  May be the subject is not interesting,
or may be no one is working with cocoon, servlets and session attributes.
HELP! (read below).

Thanks, and sorry for insisting.

-- Mauro

--