Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Deng Ching <od...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/12 12:00:59 UTC

Board report for December

Hi guys,

We're due to submit the board report for this month on Dec. 14. Right now,
we only have the 1.4-M1 release in the report. Can someone help me with the
updates for the recent development in trunk as I haven't been able to catch
up with them yet?

Thanks,
Deng

Re: Board report for December

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
perfect.
Thanks!
--
Olivier

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com

Re: Board report for December

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Great, thanks Olivier :) I'll add these with more details in the report.

-Deng

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hello,