Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by Shantanu Sen <ss...@pacbell.net> on 2005/05/03 22:19:03 UTC

WSIF-UDDI question

Is it possible to publish a WSDL which has non
SOAP/HTTP bindings to UDDI? If I
have a WSDL that has JMS or Java binding and
want to publish it to a UDDI registry - is this
possible?

Looking through the UDDI spec, it seems that the
accessPoint element of a bindingTemplate can contain
the URLType attribute set to "other". Can this me set
to "java" or "jms"? But it also says that the
accessPoint provides the "exact electronic address of
the service". So, if I have a java binding, what can
I place in that accessPoint element?

Any pointers to any other forums that may answer this
question will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Shantanu Sen