Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Heritier Arnaud <ah...@sopragroup.com> on 2004/01/20 16:24:09 UTC

Problem with dist:deploy - Enhancement ??

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />Hi guys,

    I'm using maven for several weeks but I have a problem.

    I created an intermediate repository for my company on an AIX 4.3.3 server.

    I'm working on Win 2000.

    I configure ssh to deploy distributions and sites on the server but I have an error with the tar command.

    You use the command "tar xUvf" to extract tar files but the AIX system don't recognize the U option.

    I modified the plugins to remove the update flag but isn't it possible that you add a plugin property to modify the command line used to deploy files ??

    Thx.

Arnaud.