Posted to feathercast@apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/23 11:02:11 UTC

Re: Follow up on feathercast on Apache Samza at ApacheCon

Hi Jagadish

See below for a link to the interview we had at ApacheCon in Miami.
Please let me know if you are happy for us to go ahead and publish it.

https://feathercastapache.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/samza-ventkatraman.mp3

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.
Thank you, Sharan!

- - -

On Thu, May 25, 2017, at 09:59, Sharan Foga wrote:
> Interview published.
>
>  Thanks
>  Sharan
>

> On 25/05/17 10:48, Sharan Foga wrote:
>> Hi All
>>
>>  I'm planning to publish the Apache Samza interview today so am
>>  just co-ordinating so we don't publish multiple interviews on the
>>  same day.>>
>>  Thanks
>>  Sharan
>>
>>  On 24/05/17 07:21, Jagadish Venkatraman wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Sharan,
>>>
>>> Thanks so much for providing the link to the interview. The audio
>>> recording looks great! Please go ahead, and publish it.>>>
>>> Minor suggestion on the title:
>>>
>>> "Jagadish Venkatraman, How companies are using Apache Samza?"
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Jagadish

>>> --
>>>
>>> Jagadish V,
>>> Graduate Student,
>>> Department of Computer Science,
>>> Stanford University

Links:

  1. tel:%2B1%20617%20921%208656
  2. tel:%2B1%20617%20921%208656

Re: Follow up on feathercast on Apache Samza at ApacheCon

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.
Interview published.

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi All