Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Chris Hellberg <od...@soa.co.nz> on 2002/11/15 02:47:42 UTC

Re: Feedback Time

Not really sure whether it would be worth it, but something like the
level of detail that goes in to the form when submitting a new CPAN
mirror would be handy. You have to specify the updating frequency,
mirror longitude and latitude. They've got a good system for judging the
latency to the mirror and it's freshness too.

Chris