Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by VELO <ve...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/07 03:56:12 UTC

Call one plugin from another

Hi folks,

I wrote one plugin, who take one java project and generate some flex
sources.

Is there any way to call another plugin (in this case flex-compiler-mojo)
from this generator-plugin?

Any ideas?

VELO

Re: Call one plugin from another

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.
generally speaking you should have distinct plugins executed in
different phases if it makes sense, otherwise you should have multiple
executions and then just call different mojo's from the same plugin if
they are all in the same lifecycle phase

that being said, this question is probably more appropriate for the
maven users list.

cheers!
jesse

--