Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by massimo malvestio <ma...@cardinis.com> on 2006/10/04 12:11:26 UTC

multiple resources files on portlet.xml

Hi all!
I have on my portlets some init parameters I would centralize on a
properties file, but I also have yet another properties file that
contains localizations. Is it possible having inside portlet.xml

<resource-bundle>a.b.c.d.resources.LocalizationResources</resource-bundle>
<resource-bundle>a.b.c.d.resources.SystemResources</resource-bundle>

???

SystemResources contains my parameters.

I ask this because;
1) these parameters are dependent on deployment and I don't want to
modify my portlet.xml every time;
2) I tried, but system fails to load localizations, I would like to know
if I misunderstood XSchema on JSR 168 for portlet.xml or it's a problem
of the system.
Thanks all for answers

--
Massimo Malvestio
Software Developer

---
Questo messaggio è strettamente riservato ai destinatari specificati.
Se è ricevuto per errore si prega di avvisare il mittente e di cancellarlo
dal proprio sistema.
-
This message is specifically addressed to the recipient(s).
Should you receive it by mistake, please notify the sender and delete it
from your system.

Re: multiple resources files on portlet.xml

Posted by arker statis <ar...@gmail.com>.
Thank you! In fact this is what I inteded to do, I only wanted to be sure
that there were not other choices to adopt

Posted by Aaron Evans <aa...@gmail.com>.
See comments inline...